Help make a difference in the lives of those served through:
THANK YOU! As the end of the year approaches, we want to say how much we value YOU - our volunteers, donors and friends - for your support of Rebuilding Together Boston and those in need that we serve.
Help us repair the homes of Boston's elderly, veterans, disabled, families with children and others in need - and non-profit-owned facilities serving hundreds of people - by making your holiday/year-end donation to Rebuilding Together Boston.
- $500 - Purchases roofing materials and new gutters
- $200 - Purchases new energy efficient doors and windows
- $100 - Purchases interior and exterior paint
- $50 - Purchases new lighting and landscape materials to beautify a site
- $25 - Purchases home safety items (carbon monoxide detectors, fire detectors, door locks, etc.)
- $10 - Purchases work gloves and other supplies for our wonderful volunteers to use
Click on the DONATE NOW button below or mail your contribution to: Rebuilding Together Boston, PO Box 301209, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO HELP OTHERS! Please Give Today.
Watch this site for more information on our:
19th Annual Comedy Night - A Celebration of Volunteerism - Winter, 2014
National Rebuilding Day - Saturday, April 26, 2014 For more information on becoming a sponsor or to volunteer, contact us at 617-971-0058
Rebuilding Together® Boston (RTB) works in partnership with skilled trades people and volunteers to repair and restore homes and non-profit facilities in City of Boston neighborhoods. Our work helps preserve home ownership and stabilize neighborhoods. RTB's services are delivered at no cost to recipients. more...